Alabama will bring quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, receiver Jerry Jeudy and linebacker Dylan Moses to Hoover next week for SEC Media Days, the school announced Tuesday.
The annual event kicks off Monday, July 15 at the Wynfrey Hotel and runs through Thursday.
Alabama coach Nick Saban and the three Crimson Tide players will speak to the media on Wednesday, July 17. Also on that day will be Arkansas, Mississippi State and South Carolina.
Alabama won the SEC Championship Game against Georgia last season, beat Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl College Football Playoff semifinal game and lost to Clemson in the national title game.
Tagovailoa, a junior, returns as the starting quarterback. As a sophomore he was 14-1 in his first season as a starter, passing for an SEC best 3,966 yards and 43 touchdowns, both single-season school records. He also led the nation with a 199.4 passer efficiency rating.
Tagovailoa won the Walter Camp Player of the Year and the Maxwell awards and was named first-team All-American by Walter Camp, The Sporting News and the AFCA. He was also the SEC Offensive Player of the Year.
Jeudy led the Crimson Tide in 2018 with 1,315 yards on 68 receptions with 14 touchdowns. He averaged 87.7 yards per game. His 1,315 yards is second on UA’s all-time list in a single season (Amari Cooper, 1,727 in 2014) and second in the SEC (5 yards behind Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown).
Jeudy, a junior, was the 2018 Biletnikoff Award winner, given to the country’s best receiver and named first-team All-American by the AP, Walter Camp, Sporting News, The Athletic, Sports Illustrated and AFCA.
Moses, a junior, led the UA defense with 86 tackles, including 10 tackles for a loss and 3.5 sacks. Moses was a second-team Walter Camp All-American and a finalist for the Butkus Award, given to the nation’s top linebacker. He was also second-team All-SEC.
SEC MEDIA DAYS SCHEDULE
Players attending in parentheses
Monday, July 15
• Florida: Coach Dan Mullen (Feleipe Franks, QB, Jr.; Lamical Perine, RB, Sr.; Jabari Zuniga, DL, Sr.)
• LSU: Coach Ed Orgeron (Joe Burrow, QB, Sr.; Grant Delpit, DB, Jr.; Lloyd Cushenberry, C, Jr.)
• Missouri: Coach Barry Odom (Kelly Bryant, QB, Sr.; Cale Garrett, LB, Sr.; DeMarkus Acy, CB, Sr.)
Tuesday, July 16
• Georgia: Coach – Kirby Smart (Jake Fromm, QB, Jr.; J.R. Reed, DB, Sr.; Andrew Thomas, OL, Jr.)
• Coach Matt Luke, Ole Miss (Matt Corral, QB, Fr.; Alex Givens, OL, Sr.; MoMo Sanogo, LB, Jr.)
• Tennessee: Coach Jeremy Pruitt (Daniel Bituli, LB, Sr.; Jarrett Guarantano, QB, Jr.; Darrell Taylor, LB, Sr.)
• Texas A&M: Coach Jimbo Fisher (Kellen Mond, QB, Jr.; Justin Madubuike, DL, Jr.; Braden Mann, P, Sr.)
Wednesday, July 17
• Coach Nick Saban, Alabama (Jerry Jeudy, WR, Jr.; Dylan Moses, LB, Jr.; Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Jr.)
• Coach Chad Morris, Arkansas (McTelvin Agim, DL, Sr.; De’Jon Harris, LB, Sr.; Devwah Whaley, RB, Sr.)
• Coach Joe Moorhead, Mississippi State ((Farrod Green, TE, Sr.; Erroll Thompson, LB, Jr.; Darryl Williams, C, Sr.)
• Coach Will Muschamp, South Carolina (Jake Bentley, QB, Sr.; T.J. Brunson, LB, Sr.; Bryan Edwards, WR, Sr.)
Thursday, July 18
• Coach Gus Malzahn, Auburn (Derrick Brown, DT, Sr.; Marlon Davidson, DE, Sr.; Prince Tega Wanogho, OL, Sr.)
• Coach Mark Stoops, Kentucky (Lynn Bowden Jr., ATH, Jr.; Kash Daniel, LB, Sr.; Logan Stenberg, OL, Sr.)
• Coach Derek Mason, Vanderbilt (Kalija Lipscomb, WR, Sr.; Jared Pinkney, TE, Sr.; Ke’Shawn Vaughn, RB, Sr.)