Alabama’s recruiting slowed down a bit this week after last week’s flurry of commitments around A-Day. There was one new addition to the 2019 class on Sunday night, though.
- Four-star prospect Amari Knight announced his decision to sign with Alabama on 27Sports in a video. Knight is the eighth-ranked offensive tackle and the No. 52 overall prospect in the 2019 class. He brings Alabama’s commitment total up to double digits, as the Crimson Tide trails only Oklahoma in 247Sports’ team recruiting rankings.
— Amari Kight🤟🏽 (@Amari_Kight) April 29, 2018
- Alabama made the cut for four-star defensive end Nathan Pickering, who named a top 10. Pickering is the fourth-ranked strong-side defensive end and the No. 49th prospect in the 2019 class. Pickering picked up an offer from Alabama on Oct. 14, but is expected to stay in-state and choose Mississippi State.
Top 10….. pic.twitter.com/0cKKLhYXxU
— Nathan Pickering (@therealnathan22) April 23, 2018
- Miami Hurricane commit and 2020 wide receiver prospect Marc Britt picked up an Alabama offer last Monday. Britt, a 6-foot, 160 pound receiver, unofficially visited Alabama on April 21 for A-Day.
— Marc Britt(P6) (@marcbritt_P6) April 23, 2018
- 2020 wide receiver prospect Jordan Johnson picked up four offers last week, including one from Alabama on Tuesday. Johnson, from St. Louis, also got offers from Florida, Purdue and Ohio State.
— Jordan Johnson (@jjohnsonj1) April 24, 2018
- Five-star prospect Ishamel Sopsher tweeted that he was at Alabama for A-Day on his Twitter account Tuesday. Sopsher is the No. 4 overall prospect and the top-ranked defensive tackle in the 2019 class. Alabama will have battle in-state LSU his services. Sopsher is from Amite High School, which also produced Devonta Smith.
— ishmael sopsher (@isopsher) April 24, 2018
- 2021 athlete GaQuincy McKinstry tweeted out that he received an offer from Alabama on Tuesday. McKinstry, from Pinson, already holds offers from Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee, among others.
— GaQuincy McKinstry™ (@GaQMcK3) April 24, 2018
- Wide receiver Demariyon Houston received an offer from Alabama on Tuesday. Houston, a four-star prospect, is the 28th-ranked wide receiver in the 2019 class. His offer from Alabama came a day after he received one from Auburn.
— h o l l y w o o d h o u s t o n (@demariyon5) April 25, 2018
- Four-star prospect Jeffery Carter has Alabama among his final six schools. Carter is the 13th-ranked cornerback prospect in the 2019 class. He unofficially visited Oregon last week and the crystal balls seem to point that way for him.
I’m just trying to be the best to play this game… pic.twitter.com/2zUpsWfuti
— scooby🐶 (@jcarter2133) April 25, 2018
- Isaiah Spiller, a four-star running back, announced he received an offer from Alabama. Spiller is the second-ranked all-purpose back in the 2019 class. He decommitted from Oklahoma on April 4.
— Isaiah Spiller (@isaiah_spiller) April 26, 2018
- Offensive tackle Marcus Henderson received an offer from Alabama on Friday. The 2020 prospect currently holds 12 offers, including one from Auburn. The tackle from Memphis is seen as an Ole Miss lean at this time by the crystal balls.
— Marcus B. Henderson III™ (@mbh_III) April 27, 2018
- Three-star prospect Keontae Burns received an offer from Alabama on Friday. Burns, the 59th-ranked prospect in the 2019 class, currently hold 16 offers.
Extremely blessed to receive an offer from Alabama 🔴⚪️ pic.twitter.com/2S5bosQJY0
— keontae Burns (@keontae_Burns) April 27, 2018
- 2020 prospect Ray Curry Jr. received an offer from Alabama on Friday. Curry, an offensive tackle from Memphis, currently hold 16 offers.
— +75xp (@Raybo75) April 27, 2018
- The top-ranked tight end in the 2019 class, Hudson Henry, posted pictures from his visit to Alabama on Friday, including a picture with Nick Saban. Henry, from Little Rock, Arkansas, is the 47th-ranked prospect in the class. Alabama will have to pry him away from the in-state Arkansas Razorbacks. His father played at Arkansas, as did two of his brothers. Hunter Henry was an All-American there in 2015.
— Hudson Henry (@hudsonhenry84) April 27, 2018
- 2021 offensive tackle Donovan Jackson also received an offer from Alabama this week. Jackson is former teammates with Alabama signee Jaylen Waddle.
— Donovan Jackson (@D_jack78) April 27, 2018
- 2020 quarterback prospect Hudson Card received an offer from Alabama on Friday. Card is the second-ranked dual-threat quarterback in the 2020 class according to 247Sports. He is seen as likely staying in Austin and picking the Texas Longhorns, according to the crystal balls.
— Hudson Card (@Hcard7) April 27, 2018
- Five-star prospect Daxton Hill named Alabama among his “final-six” teams on Friday. Hill is the second-ranked safety and the 33rd-ranked prospect in the 2019 class. Hill, the top-ranked prospect from Oklahoma, is seen as a Sooner-lean, according to the 247Sports crystal balls.
My Final 6‼️ Thankful for every school that has offered me an opportunity to play at their university and taking the time to recruit me but these six schools are the schools I will further communicate with and decide my commitment…⏰ pic.twitter.com/WkTiWIawa4
— #DaxHill (@daxhill5) April 27, 2018