Alabama had no new commitments this week, but did offer several new prospects this week.
Here is the latest on Alabama’s recruiting prospects. Star ratings and rankings come from the 247Sports composite:
- The nation’s No. 3-ranked tight end in the class of 2019 Keon Zipperer announced he would be leaving his home state of Florida for college. Up until now, it was believed by many that either Florida or Miami would be the selection for the four-star recruit so this announcement came as a surprise.
I AM LEAVING THE STATE FOR SCHOOL 🗣🗣
— K e o n (@_KeonZ) May 30, 2018
- Alabama offered three-star 2019 tight end Garmon Randolph. The Georgia recruit currently holds 16 offers.
— Garmon Randolph (@garmonrandolph5) May 31, 2018
- Alabama offered four players from St. John’s College High Scchool this week.That’s the alma mater of current linebacker Terrell Lewis. Quentin Johnson a 2019 three-star safety from St. John’s College High School also received an offer. The D.C.-area recruit holds 12 offers, including Michigan and Kentucky.
— Quinten Johnson🏹 (@_QJ11) June 2, 2018
- 2020 outside linebacker prospect Mekhail Sherman is also on the team..
— Mekhail Sherman🌹 (@JuicedUpK9) June 2, 2018
- Luke Hill, a 2020 four-star cornerback prospect from St. John’s College High School, is the third player from the school. Hill currently holds 17 offers including offers from other SEC programs Florida, Kentucky, South Carolina, Missouri, and Texas A&M.
— Luke Hill (@4flavorz) June 2, 2018
- 2020 four-star wide receiver Rakim Jarrett from St. John’s College High School is the last one from the school who picked up an offer from Alabama.
— Rakim Jarrett (@Rakimj4) June 2, 2018
- Alabama offered 2021 quarterback, Aaron McLaughlin from Suwanee, Georgia. McLaughlin currently holds 28 offers from schools.
— Aaron McLaughlin (@11_apm) June 3, 2018
- Alabama offered yet another QB prospect. Luca Diamont, a 2020 three-star prospect from Los Angeles, California picked up his offer last Thursday, his fifth overall offer.
— Luca Diamont (@lucadiamont) May 31, 2018
- Alabama offered 2020 four-star outside linebacker Tyler Baron. The Nashville prospect currently holds 15 offers.
— Tyler Baron (@Tylerbaron23) June 2, 2018
- Alabama offered 2020 wide receiver from IMG Academy, Michael Redding III. The 6-foot-2 prospect holds eight offers.
— Michael Redding III (@ReddingIII) June 2, 2018
- Clark Phillips III grabbed an offer from Alabama this past week. The four-star 2020 cornerback prospect from La Habra, California holds 18 offers.
God is too awesome. So excited to announce that after a great workout and meeting with Coach Saban and staff I have been offered a full ride to the University of Alabama! #RollTide pic.twitter.com/0s2ebu2NYw
— Clark Phillips III (@ClarkPhillips28) June 2, 2018