The University of Alabama’s latest national championship game will be featured Tuesday on the SEC Network Takeover.
For the fourth consecutive year, the SEC Network will feature each of the 14 SEC conference schools during a two-week stretch. Each school will program 24 hours on the SEC Network with their picks of classic games, films, ESPN originals, school-produced content and more.
The UA programming will begin at 11 p.m. Monday and end at 11 p.m. Tuesday.
Here’s the highlights from Tuesday’s schedule:
• 7:30 a.m.: Florida State at Alabama women’s soccer from Aug. 27, 2017
• 9:30 a.m.: Alabama at Tennessee women’s basketball from Feb. 15, 2018
• 11 a.m.: SEC Indoor Track & Field Championships men’s track from Feb. 25, 2018
• 1 p.m. Auburn at Alabama football from Nov. 28, 1981
• 3 p.m. Virginia Tech vs. Alabama men’s basketball from March 15, 2018
• 6 p.m. Sugar Bowl: Clemson vs. Alabama from Jan. 1, 2018
• 8 p.m. College Football Playoff National Championship Game: Georgia vs. Alabama from Jan. 8, 2018
Visit the SEC Network’s website to see a full schedule.
The SEC Network Takeover started Monday with the University of Georgia.
Auburn University’s SEC Network Takeover will be Aug. 3. The University of Florida wraps it up on Aug. 5.