Alabama added one commitment each for both the 2018 and 2019 recruiting classes this past week. In addition to landing two more commitments, Alabama also made the top five for several prospects.
Here is the latest on Alabama’s recruiting prospects. Star ratings and rankings come from the 247Sports composite:
- On Wednesday, added the commitment of Will Reichard, a three-star prospect from Hoover, Alabama. Reichard is the nation’s No. 2 ranked kicker in the 2019 class and the No. 61 ranked prospect in the state of Alabama.
— Will Reichard (@WillReichard) May 23, 2018
- On Friday, Alabama added former Arkansas State dual-threat quarterback commit and Three-star prospect, Layne Hatcher. Hatcher is the No. 53 ranked dual-threat quarterback and the No. 24 ranked prospect in the state of Arkansas.
ROLL TIDE 🐘🐘 pic.twitter.com/Yp2dREqiH5
— Layne Hatcher (@LayneHatcher) May 25, 2018
- In more quarterback related news, Alabama offered 2021 dual-threat quarterback Preston Stone from Dallas, Texas.
— Preston Stone 🌹 (@_prestonstone) May 28, 2018
- Kenyon Green, the No. 15 ranked overall recruit and No. 4 ranked offensive tackle in the 2019 class, announced his top five school and Alabama was among the programs named.
Top 5 power moves 🙏🏿 pic.twitter.com/riVo6dzO5O
— BIG KEN ™ (@K_Green_01) May 25, 2018
- Four-star safety, Cortez Andrews named his all-SEC top-five this past week. Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida, and Ole Miss are all in contention to get the nations 23rd-ranked safety.
Lifetime decision 🙏🏾🔥 pic.twitter.com/tfeJx9IOMa
— Cortez Andrews (@GloTez10) May 29, 2018
- The No. 1 player in the 2020 class in the state of Alabama and five-star defensive tackle, Jayson Jones, will be choosing between Alabama and Georgia on July 3rd. Jones is the No. 29 overall player in the 2020 class.
— Jayson Elijah Jones (@JaysonJCE) May 25, 2018
- 2019 three star strong side defensive end, Michael Fletcher, announced that he would be committing on June 29th. Fletcher is the No. 22-ranked strong side end and the No. 11 ranked player in Michigan.
Thank you everyone for your support!! I’ll be announcing my commitment on Friday,June 29 @6pm at my high school! Any and everyone is welcomed to come. I will be choosing from one of these schools. Have a blessed day!!! pic.twitter.com/pFi4GAgp9L
— Michael Fletcher (@bigmike810_) May 27, 2018
- Alabama offered Hunter Rayburn, a 2019 three-star offensive guard from Pensacola, Florida. Rayburn is the No. 25 ranked guard and the No. 85 prospect in Florida.
— Hunter Rayburn (@rayburn_hunter) May 25, 2018
- Alabama offered 2019 four-star tight end Jahleel Billingsley. Billingsley is currently the No. 10 TE in the country and the No. 4 player in Illinois.
— JahleelBillingsley🌟 (@JahleelKnowsss) May 22, 2018