Alabama had a relatively quiet week after the commitment last Monday, offering a couple prospects and making the top-five for another.
Here is the latest on Alabama’s recruiting prospects. Star ratings and rankings come from the 247Sports composite:
- Alabama picked up a big commitment this week, DeMarcco Hellams a four-star safety from Maryland committed late Monday. “I am 100% sure on my decision and will be announcing my commitment to The University of Alabama,” the 6-1, 203lb safety said. Hellams is the No. 5 safety in the 2019 class and the No. 3 player in Maryland.
— DeMarcco Hellams2️⃣ (@DHellams2) June 11, 2018
- Alabama made it to the top five for four-star wide receiver Jameson Williams when he announced he had narrowed the list of schools he is considering. Williams is the No. 26-ranked wide receiver in the 2019 class and the No. 2 player in Missouri.
glee! top5… commitment next pic.twitter.com/NKMOWLqc3y
— juiceman (@juicedupjameson) June 14, 2018
- Alabama offered 2021 pro-style quarterback from Washington, D.C., Caleb Williams.
— Caleb Williams (@CALEBcsw) June 17, 2018
- 2019 all-purpose-back Wandale Robinson picked up an offer from Alabama last week. The three-star prospect is the No. 5-rated all-purpose-back in the 2019 class and the No. 7 player from Kentucky.
— Wandale Robinson (@robinson__era) June 17, 2018
- Alabama offered CJ Dixon this past week. The 6-5 Dixon is a 2020 quarterback from Loganville, Georgia.
— CJ Dixon 2020 (@cj_dixon2020) June 17, 2018
- Four-star running back Mookie Cooper picked up an offer from the reigning national champions last week. The St. Louis, Missouri, product is the No. 90–ranked player in the 2020 class and the No. 1 player in Missouri.
— F I V E (@moooksterr1) June 13, 2018