Despite two commitments mid-week it was relatively quiet this week for Alabama on the recruiting hunt.
Here is the latest on Alabama’s recruiting prospects. Star ratings and rankings come from the 247Sports composite:
- Alabama landed the commitment of 2020 quarterback Carson Beck on Tuesday. Beck is a 6-foot-3, 214-pound, pro-style quarterback from Jacksonville, Florida, playing at the Providence School. The rising junior does not have a prospect or star ranking on 247sports. Last season Beck threw for 994 yards and 16 touchdowns in just four games.
— Carson Beck (@carsonbeck01) June 26, 2018
- The Crimson Tide landed the commitment of 2019 four-star running back Keilan Robinson when he announced his commitment via a video on Twitter. The 5-foot-9, 184-pound back is the No. 18 running back in the class and the No. 2 prospect from the Washington, D.C. area.
— Keilan Robinson (@krobb__) June 27, 2018
- Alabama made it to the top five for the nation’s number one recruit, Kayvon Thibodeaux. The five-star strong-side defensive end has visited Tuscaloosa twice since April. The Thousand Oaks, California product checks in at 6-foot-4 1/2 inches, 234 pounds and boasts at a 3.8 GPA all while tallying 20 sacks and 28 tackles for a loss last season.
— kayvon thibodeaux (@kayvonT8) June 30, 2018
- The reigning national champions made it to the top 6 for another elite prospect this week. This time for 2020 five-star dual-threat quarterback, Bryce Young. The Santa Ana, California product is the No. 1 ranked dual-threat QB and the No. 24 player in the 2020 class.
God’s got it from here… pic.twitter.com/RD0lnNvBJ1
— Bryce Young (@_bryce_young) July 1, 2018
- The Crimson Tide made the cut for four-star athlete Chrisitan Harris. The Baton Rouge, Louisiana prospect is the No. 8 rated athlete and the No. 124 ranked prospect in the 2019 class.
Top 4🤙 pic.twitter.com/9sgcFLEQPN
— Christian Harris (@Charris_36) June 25, 2018
- Alabama made the top-three for 2020 defensive tackle Camron Jackson. The Haynesville, Louisiana prospect is the No. 15 rated defensive tackle and the No. 7 player in Louisiana in the 2020 class.
— CamRon Jackson (@CamJackson72) June 27, 2018
- Alabama offered 2020 wide receiver Javon Baker from Atlanta, Georgia. Baker is the No. 20 rated receiver and the No. 103 ranked player in the 2020 class.
— 7 (@javondbaker7) June 26, 2018