A break in the rain finally allowed Alabama to practice outside today. The Crimson Tide was in full pads for a normal Wednesday practice before hosting Colorado State on Saturday.
- Outside linebacker Anfernee Jennings was doing some of the individual work with his position group while wearing a black jersey. He had been doing rehab exercises with Jeff Allen the last couple of days. Jennings had surgery for an ankle injury just 8 days ago.
- We did not see freshman linebacker Dylan Moses once again. I would expect to get an update on him from Nick Saban shortly.
- Rashaan Evans (groin) was doing rehab work with Jeff Allen and running off to the side.
- Josh Jacobs (hamstring) continued to practice with the running backs. He has missed the first two games of the season.
- There was some shuffling on the offensive line during the viewing period. At first, Jedrick Wills was working with the second team at right tackle and Matt Womack was with the starters. Later, Wills moved up with the first team (as we saw yesterday). But at the end of the viewing period we saw Scott Lashley playing with the first team at right tackle.
Nick Saban’s Wednesday press conference is coming in about 90 minutes.