– Running back Trey Sanders, after practicing the last two days, was not with the running backs in Wednesday’s media viewing period. The freshman is working his way back after a season-ending foot injury in preseason.
Wednesday practice report coming shortly pic.twitter.com/OIzlfYAHT7
– Freshman linebacker Christian Harris was in pads and on the field, but not going through position drills with the inside linebackers.
– Tight end Miller Forristall, coming back from a throat injury, ran routes at full speed while wearing a loose sleeve of some kind on his neck.
– Wide receiver DeVonta Smith jogged through some routes on Wednesday, after not running routes at all in Tuesday’s media viewing period. When Saban was addressing injuries in his Monday press conference, Smith was not mentioned.
– At cornerback behind Patrick Surtain II and Josh Jobe are freshman Marcus Banks, redshirt freshman Jalyn Armour-Davis and freshman Brandon Turnage.