Having trouble getting signed up?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bearfacts 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Ben Jones
    Keymaster
    3 pts

If you’re having any trouble getting on the boards, just email me (ben@tidesports.com) and we’ll get you up and rolling.

A few folks have had issues getting their confirmation email, but most are getting through fine. If you haven’t gotten yours or need help with your password or anything else, just email me.

Rajib likes this

• #2156 Score: 0

JH-ATL
    Participant
    -1 pt

Ben, I made it in!!….Thanks for all the help getting on…..Say hello to Tommy and Cecil.

Rajib likes this

• #2180 Score: 0

Ben Jones
      Keymaster
      3 pts

Now that you’re on here, you can say hello to them yourself!

• #5915 Score: 0

Bearfacts
      Participant

It wouldn’t let me use another pass word I ave tried many times. So, I go back to using the old one…Got feed up and stop trying…email tt52@windstream.net

• #2191 Score: 0

JH-ATL
    Participant
    -1 pt

Who set my avatar…don’t like it.

• #2193 Score: 0

Ben Jones
      Keymaster
      3 pts

It’s set randomly by default. To change it, go to the top right corner where it says “Howdy, (your name),” and click on “edit profile.”

From there, click on “profile” (between activity and notifications). Then click on “change profile photo” on the line below that.

• #2988 Score: 0

Alabiker
    Participant

Everything is cool now. Thanks for the help.

• #3249 Score: 0

John Lee Pettimore
    Participant

I didn’t have a problem getting signed on, but have to log back on pretty often, as it doesn’t always save the username and password.

• #4748 Score: 0

teaitup
    Participant

Ben I am having issues opening new pages on Tidesports. Example: I’m on the home page and click on an article. The page tries to open but freezes up while still blank. I click on my wifi and turn it off. At this time the page will finish loading. Then I turn my wifi back on and I can move through the page as if nothing happened. That is until I try to open another article. I’m running a Mac OS 10.whatever. Any suggestions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

- Advertisement -