No. 1 Alabama was back in Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturday for the first time in nearly a month as it hosted No. 16 Mississippi State. Numerous recruits watched the Crimson Tide shut out the Bulldogs 24-0.
Alabama extended an offer to 2020 3-star wide receiver J.J. Evans during his visit to Tuscaloosa on Saturday. The 6-foot-2, 185-pound prospect is rated the No. 83 receiver in his class. Evans also holds offers from Tennessee, Auburn and Southern Cal.
— ✨JJ Evans✨ (@JJ_Evans9) November 11, 2018
Here’s a look at the other recruits who were in town over the weekend:
- Current Alabama commit and 2019 4-star defensive end Kevin Harris appeared to enjoy his visit to Tuscaloosa. The Logansville, Georgia, product has been committed to Alabama since May 2018.
Genuinely enjoyed my visit. Its My nephews first as well. pic.twitter.com/viFnzfxJbr
— Kevin G. Harris II (@kevin_harris2) November 11, 2018
- 2020 defensive tackle Jah-Marien Latham was in attendance Saturday.
— Jah-Marien Latham 🦍 (@Zebbo_32) November 11, 2018
- Several prospects from Woodbridge, Virginia, were on campus, including 2020 5-star linebacker Antoine Sampah, 2020 offensive guard R.J. Adams and 2021 defensive tackle James Gillespie.
— Gary Wortham Jr (@GJrWorth) November 10, 2018
- 4-star 2019 running back Deondrick Glass was here.
— InsideBamaRecruiting (@RTRnews) November 10, 2018
- 2019 4-star quarterback Taulia Tagovailoa visited Alabama with his family Saturday to watch his brother, UA quarterback Tua Tagovailoa, play. It appeared as though Taulia and his family met in prayer after the game.
Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback Tua Tagovailoa leads friends and family in prayer following the game pic.twitter.com/6lGLkz4FjJ
— BamaInsider.com (@bamainsider) November 11, 2018