What is the No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 9 Florida Gators football betting line, over/under
The Alabama Crimson Tide (2-0) and Florida Gators (2-0) football teams are scheduled to meet at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium in Gainesville, Florida, on Saturday. The kickoff is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. CT.
Below, we look at the Alabama vs. Florida odds and lines.
Alabama enters Week 3 at No. 1 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll. Alabama paddled Miami 44-13 in a neutral-site game in Atlanta before topping FCS Mercer 48-14 on Sept. 11.
The No. 9-ranked UF Gators have coasted by two in-state foes. Florida opened with a 35-14 win over FAU at The Swamp on Sept. 4, and it polished off South Florida 42-20 in Tampa — though the Gators failed to cover in each outing.
Alabama at Florida Gators football odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Alabama -700 (bet $700 to win $100) | Florida +470 (bet $100 to win $420)
- Against the spread (ATS): Alabama -14.5, -108 (bet $108 to win $100) | Florida +14.5, -112 (bet $112 to win $100)
- Over/Under (O/U): 60.5, O: -112 (bet $112 to win $100) | U: -108 (bet $108 to win $100)
2021 betting stats:
- ML: Alabama 2-0 | Florida 2-0
- ATS: Alabama 1-1 | Florida 0-2
- O/U: Alabama 1-1 | Florida 1-1
Alabama, Florida Gators football head-to-head
These two institutions have met 40 times on the gridiron, with Alabama leading the all-time series 26-14. The past three meetings were in the SEC Championship Game, including an epic 52-46 Alabama win last season.
The last time these teams met in the regular season was Sept. 20, 2014, in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, a 42-21 win by Bama. The last meeting in Gainesville was Oct. 1, 2011, a 38-10 win by the Tide. The Over cashed in five straight meetings.
Here's more Alabama football news:
- Alabama, Florida football:Bring your No. 2 pencils, Alabama football. It's test week
- Will Anderson:Nick Saban provides update on status of Alabama football linebacker Will Anderson and starting corners at start of Florida week
- Luke 'Fluff' Ratliff:SEC Network's Cole Cubelic evokes Luke 'Fluff' Ratliff to start Alabama football broadcast
- Scott Van Pelt:ESPN's Scott Van Pelt prediction for No. 1 Alabama vs. No. 9 Florida Gators football game
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage. This information is for entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content.