What is the Alabama vs. Arkansas Razorbacks football betting line, over/under
The Arkansas Razorbacks football team (7-3 overall, 3-3 SEC) are on the road for a tilt with the Alabama Crimson Tide (9-1 overall, 5-1 SEC) on Saturday in Week 12. Kickoff from Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. CT.
Below, we look at the Arkansas vs. Alabama odds and lines.
The Arkansas Razorbacks, ranked No. 22 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll, picked up a 16-13 victory in overtime at the LSU Tigers in Week 11. Quarterback KJ Jefferson was 18-for-25 passing for 142 and one touchdown against zero interceptions while also leading the team in rushing with 41 yards on 15 carries.
Arkansas trailed LSU in first downs (20-13), time of possession (32:40-27:20) and total yards (308-283) but won the turnover battle 3-0.
No. 2-ranked Alabama picked up its fourth straight victory with a 59-3 win over the New Mexico State Aggies on Saturday. New Mexico State opened the scoring with a field goal a little over five minutes into the first quarter, but Alabama scored the first of its 59 unanswered points just 44 seconds later.
Alabama quarterback Bryce Young had 270 passing yards (21-for-23) and 5 touchdowns with 0 interceptions with receiver Jameson Williams acting as the primary beneficiary as he recorded 158 yards and 3 scores on 6 catches. Running back Brian Robinson Jr. paced the ground game with 99 yards and 2 touchdowns on 9 carries.
More college football Week 12 betting lines:
- Mississippi State vs. Tennessee State | Louisiana vs. Liberty
- Auburn vs. South Carolina Gamecocks | Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt
- Tennessee Vols vs. South Alabama | Louisiana-Monroe vs. LSU
Arkansas at Alabama football odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Arkansas +700 (bet $100 to win $700) | Alabama -1200 (bet $1,200 to win $100)
- Against the spread (ATS): Arkansas +20.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | Alabama -20.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
- Over/Under (O/U): 58.5, O: -112 (bet $112 to win $100) | U: -108 (bet $108 to win $100)
2021 betting stats:
- ML: Arkansas 7-3 | Alabama 9-1
- ATS: Arkansas 5-4-1 | Alabama 6-4
- O/U: Arkansas 6-4 | Alabama 5-5
Arkansas vs. Alabama football head-to-head
Alabama and the Arkansas Razorbacks have met 29 times with the Tide leading the all-time series 21-8. The two sides have met every year since 1992, and prior met only in the 1962 and 1980 Sugar Bowl.
Arkansas hasn’t picked up a win in the series since 2006 and is 4-6 ATS over the last 10 meetings. The O/U has split 5-5 across the last 10 meetings with the Under connecting five times in the last seven games.
Here's more Alabama, Arkansas football news:
- Arkansas Razorbacks football:What needs improvement before Arkansas football plays Alabama
- Alabama football injuries:Alabama football has another significant RB injury. What it means for Crimson Tide offense
- Bryce Young:Alabama football QB Bryce Young shines on what Nick Saban called 'judgment day'
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only.