What is the Alabama vs. Auburn football betting line, over/under for the 2021 Iron Bowl
The Alabama Crimson Tide football team (10-1, 6-1 SEC) and Auburn Tigers (6-5, 3-4) continue their 128-year-old rivalry Saturday at 2:30 p.m. CT in Auburn’s Jordan-Hare Stadium.
Below, we look at the Alabama vs. Auburn odds and lines.
Alabama, ranked No. 2 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll, earned a hard-fought 42-35 victory over Arkansas on Saturday. Alabama quarterback Bryce Young threw for 559 yards and five touchdowns in the triumph in Tuscaloosa. The Crimson Tide rank eighth in the nation in passing with 344.1 yards per game and second nationally with 44.4 points per game — only Ohio State has scored more.
Auburn dropped its third straight game Saturday when they fell 21-17 at South Carolina as the Gamecocks held Auburn to just three points over the final 45 minutes. Auburn is now 0-3 ATS over its last three games.
More college football Week 13 betting lines:
- Louisiana vs. Louisiana-Monroe | Tennessee vs. Vanderbilt
- Grambling State vs. Southern University
- Memphis Tigers vs. Tulane | LSU vs. Texas A&M Aggies
Alabama at Auburn football odds, spread and lines
- Money line: Alabama -1200 (bet $1,200 to win $100) | Auburn +700 (bet $100 to win $700)
- Against the spread (ATS): Alabama -20.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100) | Auburn +20.5, -110 (bet $110 to win $100)
- Over/Under (O/U): 57.5, O: -112 (bet $112 to win $100) | U: -108 (bet $108 to win $100)
2021 betting stats:
- ML: Alabama 10-1 | Auburn 6-5
- ATS: Alabama 6-5 | Auburn 5-6
- O/U: Alabama 6-5 | Auburn 5-6
Alabama, Auburn football head-to-head
Alabama leads the Iron Bowl series 47-37-1. The two sides have split the last four games; Alabama won the 2020 meeting 42-13. The Tide didn’t allow an Auburn touchdown until late in the fourth quarter in that meeting.
The home team has held sway in recent games. The home team is 4-0 ATS in the last four meetings and the Crimson Tide are 2-6 ATS in their last eight games at Auburn.
Here's more Alabama, Auburn football news:
- Alabama football:See CBS' Jamie Erdahl beat Alabama's Bryce Young, Jordan Battle, Jameson Williams in PIG
- Will Anderson:On 'College GameDay,' Kirk Herbstreit says he'd vote Will Anderson for the Heisman Trophy
- Auburn football:Playing for pride, 3-game losing streak won't diminish Auburn football's Iron Bowl motivation
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only.