SEC Championship: What is the Alabama vs. Georgia football betting line, over/under
The Alabama and Georgia Bulldogs football teams are scheduled to meet in the 2021 SEC Championship on Saturday, Dec. 4. The game is scheduled to start at 3 p.m. CT.
Alabama, ranked No. 2 in the USA Today Sports AFCA Coaches Poll, enters the matchup 11-1 overall. Most recently, Alabama defeated Auburn 24-22 in four overtimes on Nov. 27.
The No. 1-ranked UGA Bulldogs come into the game 12-0 overall. On Nov. 27, Georgia beat Georgia Tech 45-0.
Entering Saturday, Alabama leads the all-time series 41-25-4 vs. the Georgia Bulldogs.
More college football betting lines:
- Sun Belt Championship: Louisiana vs. Appalachian State football
- SWAC Championship: Jackson State vs. Prairie View A&M football
Georgia vs. Alabama football betting odds
As of 9:44 a.m. CT on Saturday, Georgia is a 6.5-point favorite against Alabama, according to Tipico Sportsbook.
The over/under is 48.5 points.
Georgia is -260 to win outright, and Alabama is +205 to win outright.
Here's more Alabama, Georgia football news:
- Alabama football:Nick Saban provides injury update on two Alabama football starters ahead of SEC Championship Game
- Lane Kiffin, Nick Saban:Lane Kiffin tells Nick Saban, Alabama: 'Good luck in the playoffs' and 'See you next year'
- Ja'Corey Brooks:5 things to know about Alabama football wide receiver Ja'Corey Brooks
Erik Hall is the lead digital producer for sports with the USA Today Network. You can find him on Twitter @HallErik.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.