What is the Tennessee Vols vs. Vanderbilt football betting line, over/under
The Vanderbilt football team is scheduled to make the trip to face the Tennessee Vols in a Southeastern Conference contest on Saturday, Nov. 27. The game is scheduled to start at 3:45 p.m. ET/2:45 p.m. CT.
The UT Vols come into the game 6-5 overall and 3-4 in the SEC. On Nov. 20, Tennessee beat South Alabama 60-14.
Entering Saturday, Tennessee leads the all-time series 77-32-5 vs. Vanderbilt.
More college football Week 13 betting lines:
- Alabama vs. Auburn | Louisiana vs. Louisiana-Monroe
- Grambling State vs. Southern University
- Memphis Tigers vs. Tulane | LSU vs. Texas A&M
Vanderbilt vs. Tennessee Vols football betting odds
As of 12:23 p.m. ET on Saturday, Tennessee is a 31.5-point favorite against Vanderbilt, according to Tipico Sportsbook.
The over/under is 64.5 points.
Tennessee is -10000 to win outright, and Vanderbilt is +1500 to win outright.
Here's more Vanderbilt, Tennessee football news:
- Vanderbilt football:How much impact do new facilities have in football success?
- Alontae Taylor:How the 'sweetest kid' — Tennessee's Alontae Taylor — helped Moonshine Mountain win big with NIL cookie deal
- Tennessee football:Are Tennessee athletics in a better place today than 10 years ago? | Mike Strange
Erik Hall is the lead digital producer for sports with the USA Today Network. You can find him on Twitter @HallErik.
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship, and there is no influence on news coverage.